- All measurements in Item Descriptions are listed as Width x Height x Depth (Thickness) unless otherwise noted.
- Each inch of height on an engravable area equals about 2 lines of text with a 12 point font.
- Each inch in width equals about 7 characters in a 12 point font.
- The more characters and lines there are used, the smaller the font size becomes to accommodate the text.
- Engraving limitations are placed on items based on being able to have a minimum readable size font.
- We will automatically adjust and center your engraving text based on the amount of text you want and the available Engravable Area.
Please customize your text according to your Engravable Area size given in the Item Description tab.
Free Phrasing Examples for Engraving
Production & Shipping Times
Frequently Answered Answers